Monday, April 18, 2011

200th Follower!!!

I decided today that my 200th follower on twitter will get a couple bottles of my Homebrew. I'll shoot you a private message and respond with your address and I'll send off the beer. Every 100 followers from then on will get the same for a while. If I start gettin way to many followers than I'll have to change it but I doubt that will happen. You also have to agree to give me a beer advocate style critique of my beer so I can see what others think. You will also need to send me proof that you are 21. Don't want underage peeps getting ahold of my beer. Last I can only really afford to ship to the continental 48. Sorry International and Hawaii/Alaska peeps.

Tweet me what you think about it. Is this corny? Am I just whoreing myself out? I just want others to try my beer really.

Thanks guys

Corey


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: